BVRA currently has employment opportunities.
Part-time Gymnastics Instructors
Download the application above and email it to email@example.com
Gymnastics coaches with or without shoes! BVRA has reopened and is looking to expand. We want folks who…
- Are good with kids.
- Can move well.
- Come with gymnastics training OR want to be trained!
Hourly wage contingent upon experience. Requires mostly evening, weekend, and weekday morning employment opportunities.
To apply for seasonal part-time positions, go to Indeed and search for Buffalo Valley Recreation Authority All position job descriptions are on Indeed.
Seasonal part-time opportunities:
- Lewisburg Community Pool Lifeguards
- Lewisburg Community Poll Front Desk Clerks
- BVRA Summer Camp Counselors
- Special Art and Sport Camp Counselors (for one or two week opportunities) – email with specific interest
- AmeriCorps Summer Camp, Special Events, and Pool Activities Counselors (This position is offered through AmeriCorps. This is a community service opportunity to work with BVRA, a municipal non-profit organization. This position will be a member of the BVRA Staff and an AmeriCorps Member. The term of employment is May 19th through August 6th, with the opportunity to stay on through August 13th for additional compensation to help finish summer camp. AmeriCorps members receive a stipend from AmeriCorps of $3,700.00 for 12 weeks of full-time employment. Upon completion of all required hours, the member will also receive an educational award of $1,612.43 that can be used for any educational expense. Members also are eligible to receive health insurance and childcare expense reimbursement through the AmeriCorps program.)
Send questions through Indeed portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org