Come join BVRA for an hour and a half of nature education and free play in the Play Garden! The nature play garden allows children to explore and create with natural materials. Children ages 1-5 can make pies in the mud kitchen, build sand castles, put on plays, row to faraway kingdoms, construct towers, and learn through play. The November Sessions will continue to involve our Garden Coordinators, Matthew Stugart and Olivia George who will facilitate a weekly activity about nature.
1. Instead of a monthly charge for Kinder Time, we will charge week-by-week for each guardian and child. Residents will be $10 per session and non-residents will be $12 payment per session. Every additional child will be $5.
Therefore, if you feel uncomfortable going inside, do not want to endure the cold temperatures, or have any personal reasons for not attending Kinder Time, you will not be charged. In order to make this week-by-week approach possible, I ask that you notify me by the Monday before Kinder Time via email/call/text to let me know you and your child won't be able to attend. YOU CAN REGISTER for each Kinder Time session ahead of time at BVREC.ORG!
2. A majority of families feel uncomfortable attending inside Kinder Time due to circumstances surrounding the pandemic. Therefore, we will NOT be having Kinder Time at the Gymnastics Facility. However, to accommodate the kiddos who expressed interest in inside Kinder Time sessions, we will have "Warm-Up Activities" set up for inside the Warming House during Kinder Time. This way, kiddos that are cold will have an opportunity to go inside and not miss out on any of the fun!
The primary concern of our BVRA staff is the safety and well-being of your children. We want to ensure that each of your families feel safe and comfortable attending our Wednesday Kinder Time sessions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes, please do not hesitate to email or call/text me at (570)-490-3821.
If you have COVID-19 credits to use or need help with registration, please call Dana at 570 524-4774 or email@example.com.
The fees are as follows:
- Resident (Lewisburg Borough/East Buffalo Township Residents) - One (1) Parent/Guardian and One (1) Child - $10.00
- Resident (Lewisburg Borough/East Buffalo Township Residents) - One additional Child - $5.00
- Non-Resident (Kelly Township and others) - One (1) Parent/Guardian and One (1) Child - $12.00
- Non-Resident (Kelly Township and others - One additional Child - $5.00
Only one adult per two children can enter the playground and gym due to BVRA COVID-19 policies. Parents/guardians and children must remain in the Play Garden or gym and be masked at all times (children under 2 are not required to be masked). Temperature checks and a COVID screening check will be made at the time of entry to the garden.
||KinderTime - Wednesday Sessions (Weekly)
||February 3rd, 10th,17th, 24th
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
BVRA Play Garden
205 Saint Lawrence Street